Aims of the organization
Our aim is that the people become aware of their own identity and thus
Those they can fight for their rights. We are committed of the empowerment of the Dalits and other weaker sections. We give special emphasis on the development of Women as leaders since we believe that it is the women who carry the ethos of any Society, illiteracy has made the people slaves in their attitudes and behaviors.
To do all necessary ACT/ ACTS for the Rehabilitation,
Welfare DVELOPMENT of Human and WOLRLD CLASSD OF LIVING CREATURES. To do all necessary organizational, planning and execution of Project related to:- Human Resources Development, health & family welfare, Rural Development, Agriculture & Allied Sector development Consumer welfare, Cultural development, Environment & Earth Science Conservation and development, food processing secretor development, House & Urban development, Labor and employment generation & development, Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises development & awareness, minority affairs & development, New and Renewable energy development, Nation & International Peace & Harmony, Anti-terrorism work under socio-economic methods, Panchayati Raj development, & Network development, & science & Technology development, Social justice & empowerment, Minority welfare and development, Tribal welfare and development, Women and child issues, Tourism development, Urban development, youth affairs & sports development, Resource development, Management and all national relevant issues which will arise by that time.
To carry out all the activities for the part of CONSTITUTION of INDIA resulted into peace & prosperity of humanity, Equality of opportunity, prohibition of discrimination on ground of religion, Race, Caste, Sex or place of birth, Abolition of untouchability Right to freedom, Right against exploitation, Right to freedom of Religions, Cultural & Education Right to the minorities to establish and administer education institutions, organization of agriculture & Animal husbandry system
Objective of the organization
- To enable the emergence of target population as self- defining groups with a strong sense of self identity by enhancing their capacity to harness local and internal resources – physical , Intellectual and financial.
- To crate and awareness of their physical, social and political environment to include meaningful and constructive action.
- To raise the income level of the groups through involvement in on farm & farm activities
- To enable the target groups to access development and welfare entitlements from the Government
- To ensure human rights of its target groups.
- To eradicate child labour
- To network with all like minded groups committed to a cause of empowerment of the poor to promote institutional mechanisms at community level to ensure sustainability and scaling up of its gains.
- Empower rural women of BPI Family by raising awareness among them about their rights, Entitlement access and control over their entitlement.
- Empowerment of women through formation of self help groups and its networking
- To relief work and rehabilitation work for the flood affected people.
- To enhance the awareness and sensitize the enforcement agencies and civil society actors to Problems of cross borders human trafficking
- To work for water management with special reference to flood.
- To work for clean environment